Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year - a new goal

I know I know ... you've all seen hundreds of photo a day blogs, seems like everyone and their cousin Timmy has done one, started one, or contemplated one, and in all honesty I doubt mine is that much different than cousin Timmy's.  But my goal is simple anyway.  Take at least 1 picture a day for 365 days.  In doing this I'm hoping to improve my photography, and regain some of that passion I had for the hobby a few years ago where I wouldn't go anywhere without my camera in tow.


I've set a few ground rules for myself.
- The photos can be about anything - there is no theme.
- I'm not expecting all of them to be winners... some will downright suck.
- I'm assigning Friday's as "Revisit Fridays" - on these days I'll be pulling a photo from my personal archives and revisiting it.
- Every photo will receive a name/caption/title.  Atleast 1 of the three.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment