Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 - First Revisit Friday

Whether it was intentional or not ... the first day of the year is a Friday so here goes ... the first "Revisit Friday". 


My choice here was quick.  I took this photo in April of 2005 during the Doors Open Denver event here in Denver, Colorado.  Doors Open Denver is held every year in April.  During this event, various architecturally significant or otherwise significant buildings are open to the public.  You can learn about the history of the building, who designed it, what was its original purpose, whats it do now, etc etc etc.


This particular shot is from the skybridge between the main building on Lincoln and the atrium complex on Broadway.  


I love the lines and shadows in the shot, and I accredit this shot for really starting my love for wide angle lenses.  I love how you can capture a different perspective on a place that hundreds of people use daily.


"The Approach"





No comments:

Post a Comment